Wednesday, July 6, 2011

What am I going to do with this blog?

It seems like I have been hearing about blogs for weeks now. First Amy mentioned her blog at a canine birthday party, then my husband resurrected his blog, then my sister confessed that she has become a blogger, and then finally the American Psychological Association hosted a video about psychologists-as-bloggers.

This confluence of evidence has convinced me that I too need to start a blog. So here we go. No telling what I will actually use this space for (or if I will even make use of it at all).

EDIT: I love to write, and I love to research.  I think it would be fun to write out my thoughts about the various things I'm researching.  That way even if no one ever reads this blog but me, I will at least be forced to get my thoughts into order as I'm writing the different posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment